3/7/14

✖ Everything . . . ✖

Here i am, trying to get back the things that i have lost, but i guess its too late, not even a year past. Oh well, after all, it is my mistake, leaving everythings behind when it happen, ignore everythings and now, i get nothing. Maybe trying too hard or maybe nothing at all. People can judge me, but only myself knows whats the real deal. Now, as this moment, i leave all behind, its time, it is time to move foward. Nothing left and no one waiting or maybe im the one who pull myself out. 2013, the worst year of my life. Everythings fall apart including myself that is.

2014 comes, here we are, March, some people already find happiness and some still stay the same. I tell my self, this is it, the 5 years has past, only memories remain, and that memories i will cherish with all my heart. Its time to hold and focus on my life. Ive seen one famous quote saying,
"once is a mistake, twice is a choice..
I have make a mistake by choosing the wrong path, hopefully after this i wont make the same mistake. It will be awhile before i find that special someone. You, i wish u the very best luck, happiness and stay strong as you always do.  Good to see you smile again coz i love your smile very much.

Thanks, for everything, and sorry to your family and you, for making you cry and sad. As i said once upon the time, i dont deserve you, coz you too good for me. Hopefully he will make you happy for the rest of your life.

-Salam-

P/S: truly honestly from the bottom of my heart, i am sorry . . .





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me, u owe me an explanation and i would like to hear everything directly from ur mouth - m

 

Design by hevOli | Nothing can bring PEACE but YOURSELF. Love, EnooN